Today we are going to review a mini portable projector. Which is TONZO LS 212 HD Home Theater Mini Portable Projector and it comes with 3500 Lumens. This mini projector is around Rs 10000.
In this article, we will review the features, details and reviews of this projector and will also tell you whether you should buy this projector or not, we will tell you in detail.
TONZO LS 212 HD home projector
- The size of this projector can be increased or decreased from 50 inches to 200 inches
- Mirror Cast & Apple Cast
- the native resolution of 720p
- aspect ratios 4:3 and 16:9.
First, you get to see the portable projector and a remote available from which you can control the projector. And a power cable is available, the length of the power cable is good.
and an RCA to 3.5mm jack cable. Nothing beats paperwork in this project.
I found the projector quite right because the finishing etc. gets to see quite right. Talking about the built, its entire body is made of plastic. It is available in dual tone. And the weight of this TONZO LS 212 projector is 1 kg, so it is not that heavy either.
Talking about the physical overview, all the buttons can be seen on the top of the projector. It has a focus control and a keystone to control it.
The power cable port is available on the side and the IR blaster is seen behind the projector and the speaker is found on the side of the IR blaster itself. On the other side all the ports are given, in which HDMI, 2 USB ports are available, in which one USB out is given and 2 3.5mm ports. And one air windo has been given from where the heat of the projector can be released.
And an IR blaster is also available in the front. many people want to mount the projector in the sling, then you can mount this projector on the sling. And you can mount this projector on a tripod as well. Whatever the basic needs are, they are found in this projector.
Talking about the projection quality, the projection quality is quite good. The size of this projector can be increased or decreased from 50 inches to 200 inches. We took the projection test of this projector, in which we get very good picture quality from 100 to 150 inches.
This projector has 3500 lumens, which is quite decent and very good. The more you play in the dark room, the better experience you will get.
It has a native resolution of 720p but you can play full HD content in it. But it does not support things like 4k, or HDR. This projector supports both aspect ratios 4:3 and 16:9.
Mirror Cast & Apple Cast
It also gets mirror casting which I liked very much. This projector does not have Android, but if you want to project through your phone or iPad, then this projector also supports Android and Apple devices.
It mirror casts with the help of WiFi, first of all, you connect the phone to the WiFi of this projector and then you can cast with the option of screen mirroring.
According to me, the projector looks quite right, quite lightweight, and compact in an overall way. Even if you can carry it while travelling, it does not take much power. It does not have a built-in battery, it will require a power source to play.
Talking about the recommendation of this TONZO LS 212 HD Projector, then this projector will be good for those people who want to buy a good and compact projector. And whose space is small and if you use it there, then you will get to see the much better projection.
And what is my personal recommended screen size is 100 to 120 inches, the experience you will get in this screen size will be best with this projector
- Sennheiser HD 206 review and specificationsIn the audio industry, Sennheiser is a well-known brand for manufacturing premium headphones that deliver excellent sound quality. In this review, we will examine the Sennheiser HD 206 headphones in more detail and overall assess their style, comfort, and value for money, let you know. build and design quality The Sennheiser HD 206 headphones have … Read More
- Sony mdr-xb55ap reviewSony MDR-XB55AP is a popular in-ear headphone that is known for its exceptional sound quality and comfortable fit. In this article, we will discuss the features that make Sony MDR-XB55AP a good choice for music lovers and audiophiles. Design and Build Quality Popular in-ear headphones like the Sony MDR-XB55AP are renowned for their excellent sound … Read More
- Top 4 Best JBL earphones under 1000 in IndiaAre you looking for the top JBL earbuds under 1,000? Look nowhere else! We’ll analyze the best JBL earphones available that are reasonably priced in this article. We have what you need, whether you’re an audiophile or just need a trustworthy set of headphones for your everyday journey. For good reason, JBL is a well-known … Read More
- Boat Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker ReviewAre you looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker that can withstand the elements and provide high-quality audio? You may be perfect for the boAt Stone 200. We’ll be examining the boAt Stone 200’s features, design, sound quality, and performance in detail during this review. Overview of boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker The boAt Stone … Read More
- Boat Bassheads 100 vs Realme buds 2 Which set of earphones is betterRealme Buds 2 and Boat Bassheads 100 are two well-known models of affordable earphones with excellent sound. The following are some variations between the two: Design: The Realme Buds 2 have a semi-in-ear design, whilst the Boat Bassheads 100 have an in-ear design. best jbl earphone under 1000₹ Drivers: The Realme Buds 2 boasts 11.2mm … Read More
[…] Don’t read miss– best earbuds in this Indian festival sale […]
[…] Jbl C50HI in-ear headphones review | JBL earphones under 500 […]
[…] Best earphones under 300 with mic in India […]
[…] Boat bassheads 100 review, features and specifications | the best earphone under 300 […]
best smartwatch related you have more knowledge it can be understood by looking at your content.It’s a great value watch