Mivi has been launching its products back to back and recently launched a TWS. Whose name is Mivi duopods ENC A550. In this, you get Environmental Noise Cancellation which is the highlight of this earbud. And this device is made in India device.
Mivi DuoPods A550 TWS Earbuds with Quad Mic ENC
- 13mm drivers have been used
- for calling, they have used MEMS MIC
- 50 hours of playback performance
- In this, you get proper touch function
It includes a 1-year warranty card, a thank you card and a user manual.
Some extra silicone ear tips and a charging cable with Type C.
Don’t miss read this Mivi DuoPods M30 review
Duopods A550 design and build quality
Talking about the design of the device, I liked the design of the device, it comes with a glossy finish. The look is quite elegant and there are a lot of eye-catching looks to see.
The battery indentation is given at the bottom and the Type C port is also given. And the front of the case has the branding of Mivi.
The best part I found this device to be a very solid build, they have used good quality plastic. Even the magnets provided by the hinges are also of good quality.
But if we talk about the design of the earbuds, then they get to see the same similar design which would have been seen in the old generation earbuds of Mivi, the in-ear type design is available.
Fitting is good, this type of earbuds come, they fit most of the earbuds. And its fitting is also quite right if you are wearing it during jogging, gym or heavy workout time. Mivi hasn’t made any compromises in terms of design
Mivi DuoPods A550 TWS Earbuds key features
Bluetooth 5.1 is used in these earbuds, connectivity is good, and they operate well in the range of 10 meters.
And is also IPX4 rated, if there is a slight splash on it or sweating during workout time, then there is no problem, they survive it.
The biggest highlight of this device is that its battery backup has been mentioned this device for 50 hours of playback performance with a charging case. And the earbuds have a battery backup of 8.5 hours on a single charge.
It gets a Type C port for charging, which you can use with a maximum 10V charger.
Talking about the sound quality, 13mm drivers have been used in this device and the experience of sound quality performance was good with these earbuds. It has a very balanced sound, the mids could have been a little better in the treble, but I felt that the mids were a little weak.
The bass you get in it is punchy but there is no depth in the bass, if it was a little, then it would have been heard more effective. But the thing is going to be good for the music listener. If you use these earbuds while watching movies, then you will not find the experience of background suppression instrument suppression as effective.
But if you look at the pricing, then it gets good sound quality to a great extent.
I was quite impressed with the loudness optimization of these earbuds. Even if you listen at full volume, there will be no distortion, the experience of these earbuds is going to be good.
Talk about the most essential part, which is the calling thing, for calling, they have used MEMS MIC in it. And they have claimed that this microphone cancels 90% of the noise during the call.
I tested it by calling its mic and according to me, it gives a decent performance.
According to gaming, this device is going to be effective as they have claimed low latency and I had also tested it was working very well. There is a man thing in gaming that you should hear all the things around you well, these earbuds are a bit weak in that case.
In this you get proper touch function, you can control volume etc, and in this, you get the same single double click touch functions.
my opinion and conclusion
Talking about the conclusion of these earbuds according to the pricing, then this earbud is effective at this price point. I would definitely recommend this Mivi Duopods ENC A550 from Calling Purpose as the performance of this earbud was very good at the time of calling.
And its battery performance is quite good, it is seen to be effective. If these two things are in your factor then you can buy this
Don’t miss read this Mivi DuoPods M30 review
- Sennheiser HD 206 review and specificationsIn the audio industry, Sennheiser is a well-known brand for manufacturing premium headphones that deliver excellent sound quality. In this review, we will examine the Sennheiser HD 206 headphones in more detail and overall assess their style, comfort, and value for money, let you know. build and design quality The Sennheiser HD 206 headphones have … Read More
- Sony mdr-xb55ap reviewSony MDR-XB55AP is a popular in-ear headphone that is known for its exceptional sound quality and comfortable fit. In this article, we will discuss the features that make Sony MDR-XB55AP a good choice for music lovers and audiophiles. Design and Build Quality Popular in-ear headphones like the Sony MDR-XB55AP are renowned for their excellent sound … Read More
- Top 4 Best JBL earphones under 1000 in IndiaAre you looking for the top JBL earbuds under 1,000? Look nowhere else! We’ll analyze the best JBL earphones available that are reasonably priced in this article. We have what you need, whether you’re an audiophile or just need a trustworthy set of headphones for your everyday journey. For good reason, JBL is a well-known … Read More
- Boat Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker ReviewAre you looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker that can withstand the elements and provide high-quality audio? You may be perfect for the boAt Stone 200. We’ll be examining the boAt Stone 200’s features, design, sound quality, and performance in detail during this review. Overview of boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speaker The boAt Stone … Read More
- Boat Bassheads 100 vs Realme buds 2 Which set of earphones is betterRealme Buds 2 and Boat Bassheads 100 are two well-known models of affordable earphones with excellent sound. The following are some variations between the two: Design: The Realme Buds 2 have a semi-in-ear design, whilst the Boat Bassheads 100 have an in-ear design. best jbl earphone under 1000₹ Drivers: The Realme Buds 2 boasts 11.2mm … Read More
1 thought on “Mivi Duopods ENC A550 TWS Earbud review | features and full detail information”
Pingback: Mivi DuoPods M30 review | 42 hours of playtime | Made in India | TWS under 1000 -